n!helpand it will display all the command categories like this:
These arguments are used when you are running certain commands:
<>means this is required
means this is optional
n!help <cat> <name>and Nate Bot will return all the commands for that category!
n!help cmd <cmd name>to get information about a command. Here is what it looks like:
To breakdown what each line is all about:
- Usage means how to use the command (Contains the arguments).
- The Category is where the command is from.
- Cooldown (In seconds) is defined as the remaining time to wait before you can run the command again.
- Enabled? means if the command is enabled for public use.
- Aliases mean a shortcut (another name) to use the command.
- Staff Only? means only Nate Bot Staff Members and Developers can use the command.
- Permissions Needed shows the required permissions for the Command. By default, Send Messages and Embed Links.